Monday 14 November 2016

C89 Sweet Baby Collection Tag 
by Bev Code



I used C89 Sweet Baby Collection from Fab Scraps to create this super cute but easy card. The collection has a great mix of blues or pinks for both boy and girl projects. Be sure to visit the Blog where you can view lots of amazing projects using Fab Scraps Collections.

FOR THIS CARD YOU WILL NEED:
Supply List:
Paper and Accents: C89 Sweet Baby Collection
Chipboards, Stickers
Other: ribbons, copic markers, cardstock

INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP #1:  Pull your papers and accents. Cut your tag base and a patterned tag just slightly smaller.
I also cut a border strip and hope to use it.


STEP #2: Here is a photo as I progress through making this card. Next I copic coloured the chipboards and then I added the section with the cute baby girl with buggy fitting it into the frame.


STEP #3: Next I put the sentiment sticker onto white cardstock and cut around it .

STEP #4: Position all pieces onto the base white tag, Notice I cut the border piece and added 2 strips with hearts on the background print.  Finish with some fun coloured matching ribbons to tie off on top.







No comments: