Thursday 24 November 2016

C89 Sweet Baby Collection 
Layout 
by Bev Code



Hi... OMG isn't this new line for babies amazing.... blue and pinks for all those boys and girls…son's and daughters and grandkids too. This is my eldest son when he was little… and now he is 45 years old.... what great memories these pages will hold.

FOR THIS LAYOUT YOU WILL NEED:
Supply List:
Paper Chipboards, Stencil: C89 Sweet Baby Collection
Ink: Tim Holtz mini pads, ranger
Markers: copics
Punch: Martha Stewart heart 
Other: buttons, metal accent, twine, cork, paint


INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP #1: I pulled the collection out and decided for this one that I would use a cardstock base to start and use pieces of 3 papers to create the background. It allowed me to mix prints, blocks and images all together.

STEP #2: Pulling the photos I wanted to use, some chipboards, ink and copics I coloured the frame, teddy, title and matted the one photo. 

STEP #3: I splattered some blue paint on the page, stenciled in the letters BABY and added the hearts.

STEP #4: Next I positioned the matted photo.

STEP #5: Next I added the rest of the accent chipboards that I prepared earlier. I then added some button accents.

STEP #6: Next you can accent the page any way you like … add a little or a lot... but have fun.


Thanks for joining me today. 







No comments: